Awards and Accreditations
The Law Society Children Law Accreditation
The Children Law Accreditation is awarded to panel members who have shown The Law Society they have and will maintain a high level of knowledge, skills, experience and practice in the area of children law.
- Paul Motley – First accredited 1986 (subject to 3 yearly review) – last reviewed March 2018
- Robin Francis – First accredited 2014 (subject to 3 yearly review)
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is awarded to practices who have achieved the recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing, also administered by the Law Society. It is based upon the integrity of the conveyancing staff, the firm’s adherence to good practice management standards and efficient conveyancing procedures through the scheme protocol.
- First accredited April 2013 (Subject to annual review)
- Last reviewed April 2018
Learn more about the benefits of using a CQS accredited practice on the Law Society’s website at: www.lawsociety.org.uk/AboutCQS
The Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS)
The Law Society’s Wills and Inheritance Quality Scheme (WIQS) shows that the Firm follows best practice procedures to meet the highest standards of technical expertise and client service in providing tailored wills and probate advice to consumers.
- First accredited November 2014 (subject to annual review)
- Last reviewed November 2018
Learn more about the benefits of using a WIQS accredited practice on the Law Society’s website at: www.lawsociety.org.uk/AboutWIQS.
Membership of Resolution means that the practice is committed to resolving family disputes in a constructive and non-confrontational way. Robin Francis are members. Robin Francis is accredited by Resolution as a Specialist Family Lawyer.
- Robin Francis first accredited Jan 2007
Lexcel Practice Management Standard
The Lexcel Practice Management Standard is an international standard that is awarded to a practice that operates the highest management and client care standards. It involves the practice undergoing a rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure areas such as client care, case management and risk management achieve the required standard of excellence.
- First accredited November 2012 (subject to annual review)
- You can check that the Firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and are CQS / WIQS and LEXCEL by searching for the Firm on the Law Society’s Find a Solicitor website at: www.lawsociety.org.uk/findasolicitor.
- Last reviewed 22 November 2018
Solicitors Regulation Authority